Success, Happiness and Fulfilment comes in many forms, especially during the process of setting up and launching your own business. For me, these three elements can be summarised by the following:
– building an income stream that has more than matched my salary in the corporate world; with potential to far exceed my hopes and dreams
– establishing a rhythm of approximately 17 clients per week, with a combination of executive coaching clients, manager development and small business coaching
– experimenting with complimentary workshops to get to know prospective clients (Strategic Planning for Small Business; Life on a Page for High Performers)
– experiencing the joy of helping clients discover their potential and finding / refining their purpose.
– so grateful for the support of family, friends, and strategic partners
– loving the process of being coached and expanding my potential through Elite Mindset Institute and Authority Architecture
– thrilled to have the flexibility of working from home, bringing more time with family and the people I care about most.
– living my Purpose every single day and thriving
– so clear about my future, and despite the risk of starting my own business, the future looks very bright
– privileged to have found my ‘Why’ and loving the process of helping others find theirs.
It is hard to believe one year has passed since I established ChrisMillerCoaching. Looking back, with all the learning, minor challenges, and so many successes, I wouldn’t change my decision for the world.