If Success is ‘getting what you want’ and happiness is ‘wanting what you have’, then fulfilment is ‘living your purpose every single day’.
In this third instalment of a three-part series, I explore my own personal approach to finding and experiencing Fulfilment. Everyone is different – this is simply my own personal list based on 47 years of life so far…
1. Stop searching and start Creating Your Purpose…
2. Complete your ‘Love Most’ Matrix – Love Most, Do Best, Love Least, Do Worst – at the heart of this introspective process may lie a clue to your Purpose.
3. Identify and consciously document your Passions in Life, Career, and/or Business.
4. With input from those you trust, capture and describe what you Do Best in work and life.
5. Both historically and in the future, identify where you add the most value to your loved ones, colleagues, or community.
6. Do more of what you love most in life!
7. Do less of what you love least! (Inspire the Talent around you – your Love Least is someone else’s Love Most!).
8. Leverage your Strengths to do more of what you Do Best.
9. Find a problem that only you were meant to solve…
10. Be yourself – always! (Everyone else is taken!)
Success can be used interchangeably with ‘beauty’ in the eye of the beholder. A never ending journey of learning about oneself can truly enhance your foundations of success. Learning your strengths allows to pivot the talents that make you to capture your greatest imaginable challenge. For assistance in determining your own Personal Approach to Fulfilment, please contact me.
Looking for more inspiring content of success? Check out my favourite Ted Talk on it!