Ten questions to (potentially) change your life for the better
Are you seeking personal growth and self-discovery? Look no further than these ten life-changing questions, which can help you explore your passions, purpose, and relationships.
Whether you’re interested in finding your dream career or deepening your connections with loved ones, each question offers a unique perspective for introspection and reflection. Join us on a journey of self-awareness and transformation, and discover how these questions can help you unlock your full potential.
- If you could be paid to do what you love, without guilt, what would you do?
- If you hit rock bottom and lost the will to live, what would the people who love you most want you to do next?
- If you had unlimited resources and resourcefulness, what legacy would you create?
- If you could have one experience or visit one place on earth before you die, what would it be and when will you book it?
- If you could love a certain number of people with all your heart, who would they be, and how would you show them?
- What is the most powerful action you will take based on your greatest source of pain or frustration right now?
- If you could permanently solve one personal, one community, and one global problem, what would they be, and what is your next action?
- What’s the worst experience of your life so far? How did it build your resilience, and what was your greatest insight or learning from the experience?
- If you could say one thing and offer one gift to the most important person in your life right now, what would they be, and when will you deliver them?
- If you found out tomorrow morning that the most important person in your life had 13 months to live, how would you live your life?
- If the perfect and most impactful question to change your life for the better were the eleventh, what would it be?