1. Home Office, Khandallah - my private space, surrounded by my favourite books and coaching resources (though space shared with the family table tennis table!)
2. Gotham, Chews Lane - pretty much my first choice cafe over the last 12 years - private booths for an intimate lunch or sensitive coaching session, this was the location of one of my most profound client conversations that solidified my sense of Purpose as a Business / Performance Coach. Throwing distance to my longest serving client in New Zealand (12 years and counting...)
3. Gallup Offices, Level 15, Intercontinental Hotel Tower, Featherston Street - terrific view and even better company (the most extraordinary gentleman from Lebanon!)
4. Luke's Lane, Taranaki Street - light, bright, and great location for one of my key clients
5. Rise, The Terrace - delicious carrot loaf, slightly toasted; ground floor in the building with my favourite dentist and Rehabilitation company (both clients)
6. Parson's Bakery, Khandallah - atmosphere is small and crowded but coffee, service and BLTs/milkshakes are brilliant (very close to my favourite web designer / manager @ Mitchell Studios!)
7. Mojo's, Lambton Quay (near Parliament) - great staff, beautiful mint tea, contemporary atmosphere (very close to two of my favourite clients - CHA and MAS!)
8. Columbus on Featherston - simple and generous reward card, delicious gnocchi and chicken dish, great location
9. Kaffee Eis, waterfront lagoon - coffee, gelato, writing blogs sitting by the sea - bliss!
10. Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre, Kilbirnie - Miller family 2nd home when the boys and I are training at diving (springboard & platform) or using Club Active; lots of important formal and informal meetings about the sport of diving have been held in the cafe here!