Strengths-based Personal and Business Development
With a passion for helping individuals and organisations reach their full potential, Chris is an experienced business, executive and personal coach who consistently inspires exceptional results..
Chris’ services include business and personal coaching for small business leaders and high performing individuals seeking success, happiness and fulfilment in their business and their lives. Chris believes deeply that individuals and organisations who create and define their Purpose and Values have the potential to thrive and achieve their Greatest Imaginable Challenges (Dreams with a Deadline!).
Chris was inspired by Verne Harnish (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits) and Stephen Lynch (Business Execution for Results), and has created his own unique version of Business Plan on a Page, a strategic planning tool aimed at summarising an organisation’s objectives and aligning all necessary resources to execute the Plan.
Witnessing the value Plan on a Page created for business leaders, Chris developed ‘Life on a Page’, to help high performers bring clarity, focus and direction to their lives. Plan on a Page and Life on a Page workshops are offered regularly throughout the year in the Wellington region.
Chris’ education, coach training and Personal Development experiences include:
- BScH, Life Sciences, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario
- MBA, Health Services Management, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- The Coaching Academy, UK (Corporate and Executive Coaching, Personal Performance Coaching)
- Results.com (small and medium business coaching)
- Gallup (Certified Clifton Strengths coach)
- Anthony Robbins (Unleash the Power Within, Wealth Mastery, Date with Destiny)
- Julia Morgenstern (Organising from the Inside Out)
Chris also has extensive experience in the following industries:
- pharmaceuticals (Sales and Marketing)
- biotechnology (Marketing Management)
- small and medium business coaching (Business Execution Specialist)
- corporate consulting (dairy, agri-businesses, primary industries, public service (Federal, Municipal, Regional Infrastructure), Executive Coaching, Financial Sector
For more information, please see Chris Miller’s linked in profile here.